Current industry landscape
- Contribution to the productivity of the economy: in contrast to the low productivity of other industries, activity rates in transport, communications, technology and financial services are growing at a fast pace.
- Heterogeneity: the various activity branches of the services industry show uneven growth patterns.
- Cyclic behaviour: economic growth and higher revenues run parallel to the demand of activities related to the services sector
Challenges of the sector
- Adapting to the industry liberalisation reforms imposed by EU directives
- Lowering costs and improving efficiency
- Improving competitiveness, to address, among other aspects, R&D and financing needs
- Specialisation, driven by ICT advancements
Our contribution to the sector
Solutions improving resource management and efficiency
Tools to exploit information helping the decision making process
Mobility solutions for business-critical processes
Big Data solutions
- Sap 98%
- Healthcare 90%
- Retail 76%
- App 70%
- Proyect develpment 80%
The team of professionals that founded the company by 2006 has an aggregate experience of more than 17 years in the IT business. We at COMMON believe that, in the face of the risks, challenges and opportunities of current global economy, the key to successs lies on the initiatives you take and the people who makes them possible.
Common Management Solutions focuses only in the areas where out team of experts can provide new ideas, where the joint talent and effort of our professionals enable us to deliver a quality edge, where our business and technological expertise represents a competitive advantage. We are pioneers in the implementation of SAP for healthcare, and have a long track record as solutions providers worldwide.