- RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
Who is responsible for your data?
• Owner: COMMON MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS, S.L. (hereinafter, “COMMONMS”)
• Registered office: CHILE 4, EDIF.2 PLANT 1 28230, LAS ROZAS DE MADRID (MADRID)
• CIF: B-84563212
• Telephone: 916 368 535
• E-mail: email@example.com
I. PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT OF THE DATA AND CATEGORIES OF TREATED DATA
For what purpose and for how long will we process your personal data?
COMMONMS, will treat the user’s data, manually and / or automated, for the following specific purposes:
- Manage the contracting of services made through the Platform, as well as the corresponding billing and delivery.
- Periodically send electronic communications about services, events and news related to our professional activity, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Periodically send commercial and / or promotional information related to the contracted services and added value sector for end users, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Perform anonymous statistical reports regarding access habits and activity developed by users on the Platform.
- Prepare a commercial profile of the user and perform business actions adjusted to it, using their data derived from the management of the products purchased (browsing data, access habits, traffic), unless otherwise indicated or the user is opposed or revoke your consent.
- In the event that you send us your CV or register in the different job offers that we can publish, we will process your data in order to assess and manage your job application and, where appropriate, carry out the necessary actions for the selection and hiring of personnel, in order to offer positions that fit your profile. Unless otherwise indicated, the provision of the required data is necessary, so that their non-contribution will impede the continuity of the selection process.
- Comply with the legally established obligations, as well as verify compliance with contractual obligations, including the prevention of fraud.
What categories of data do we deal with?
In accordance with the aforementioned purposes, COMMONMS addresses the following categories of data:
- Identification data: name, surnames, postal address, email address, postal code, telephone.
- Academic and professional data: training / qualifications, student history, professional experience, membership in professional associations or associations, in the case of selection processes.
- Traffic and location data.
- Electronic communications metadata.
- Commercial information data.
- Economic, or financial, banking data.
The personal data requested is mandatory, so that the refusal to supply them will imply the impossibility of carrying out the provision of the contracted services.
The user guarantees that the information provided is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date, and is responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of breach of such obligation. In the event that the user provides data of third parties, he / she declares to have the consent of the same and undertakes to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting COMMONMS from any responsibility in this regard. However, COMMONMS may carry out the verifications to verify this fact, adopting the corresponding due diligence measures, in accordance with the data protection regulations.
How long do we save your data?
COMMONMS will keep the personal data of the users only during the time necessary for the realization of the purposes for which they were collected, while not revoking the consents granted. Later, if necessary, it will keep the information blocked during the legally established deadlines.
The data you provide, as a result of the job offers you wish to subscribe to, will be kept for one year, from the date of the last update. After this period, without having been updated, the data will be deleted, unless you indicate otherwise.
What security measures do we implement to take care of your data?
- Encryption of communications between the user’s device and the COMMONMS servers
- Encryption of information on the COMMONMS servers themselves.
- Other measures that prevent access to user data by third parties.
In those cases in which COMMONMS has service providers for the maintenance of the platform that are outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regularized according to COMMONMS ‘commitment to the protection, integrity and security of the personal data of the users.
2. RIGHTS OF THE USERS
What rights does the interested party have?
You can send a letter to COMMONMS in Chile 4 Building 2, Office 28, Floor 1, 28230 Las Rozas de Madrid, or through the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. At any time and for free, the interested party will have the following rights:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Obtain confirmation about whether personal data concerning him or her is being processed in COMMONMS.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Obtain from COMMONMS the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are met.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation to the processing of your data, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. COMMONMS will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Obtain human intervention, to express their point of view and to challenge automated decisions or decisions taken by COMMONMS, where appropriate.
- Request the portability of your data.
- Claim before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, when the interested party considers that COMMONMS has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable regulations on data protection.
From COMMONMS we are committed to regulatory compliance and respect for the rights of users, as well as respect for your privacy, so if you have any questions regarding how we treat your personal data, please contact us through the indicated ways.
Last update: May 25, 2018
© COMMON MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS, S.L. All rights reserved.