The UK Government promotes its “Cloud First” policy through G- Cloud
The UK Government G-Cloud programme is changing the way public sector organisations purchase information and communications technology. The G-Cloud Framework enables public bodies to procure commodity-based, pay-as-you-go cloud services on government-approved, short-term contracts through an online catalogue called the Digital Marketplace. This streamlined procurement process supports the UK government’s “Cloud First” policy and is a key component in the government’s ambition to operate a “cloud native” digital architecture.
Common MS offers the ECH Electronic Patient Record to help healthcare organisations move their healthcare platform to the cloud. Common MS has over 20 service offerings on G-Cloud 13 combining the ERP, HCM and CRM SAP Solutions on the cloud with the Patient Administration, Patient Accounting and Electronic Patient Record.
ECH is an Electronic Patient Record which supports Patient care activities and treatments. It is integrated with SAP ERP & IS-H to provide Patient Billing and Financial Management capabilities. The ECH solution can be delivered via the HANA Cloud Platform or On Premise and can be accessed from mobile and desktop.
• Patient Administration
• Outpatient Management
• Inpatient Management
• Emergency Department
• Clinical Documentation, Assessments & Results
• Quality Management Reports
• Nursing Care Plans
• Medical Protocols
• Surgery Management
• Medication Forms
• Application Launchpad provides single access to all features
• Security can be managed at application and role level
• Extends functionality of SAP Patient Management, supporting core clinical processes
• Clinical staff will be able to use a graphical view
• Preconfigured shortcuts are available for assigning medical protocols to charges
• Advanced text editor for registering clinical notes and assessments
• Integration with Third Party Departmental Systems using HL7
• Preconfigured functionality for Physiotherapy clinics