We are reliable
Implementation of the Murex Flex module from scratch
The client is a leading financial group in both Spain and Portugal in the field of retail banking. One of the main financial institutions on the national banking scene, it plays a significant role in the areas of Treasury and Investment Banking.
Implementation of the Murex IM Module – SIMM Method
Our client is a Spanish financial entity listed on the IBEX 35. This nationwide firm specialises in providing services to private and corporate clients, and also works in the field of cooperative banking.
Murex support team
The client is one of the biggest financial institutions in Europe, and one of the most prestigious banks in the world. The scope of its activity includes commercial banking, investment banking and private banking.
Feníe Energía is a Spanish electricity supplier formed of over fifty regional associations that offer electricity, gas and energy saving services nationwide. The growth of the company depends on providing its clients with solutions that ensure constant improvements in energy management.
MIGRATIONS / EXTRACTIONS
- Analysis of migration processes between environments.
- Automation of trade and static data migration.
- Validation of migration developments.
- Technical and functional validation of migration.
- Migration project management.
- Analysis of report requirement, generation of efficient solutions.
- Optimisation of existing reports.
- Migration of reports between environments/versions.
- Proactive maintenance of reports
- Coordination with technical teams
- Business relations
- Coordination with suppliers
PROJECTS AND DEVELOPMENT
- Version upgrades to MX 3.1.38.
- Management and integration of Flex libraries and valuation of non-native models.
- Analysis, management, development, implementation and validation of upgrades.
- Environment review and periodic purging of data.
- Historical databases.
- Centralised databases.
SUPPORT / BAU
- Incident management and resolution of daily batches in production.
- Resolution of functional incidents in production, resulting both from the batch and the online access.
- Development and implementation of corrections in production.
- Technical analysis of new extractions and optimisation of existing ones.
- Incident/evolutionary coordination with the business, technical support and support to other areas involved.
Together, we are CommonIf you’re looking for a new career challenge, Common would like to hear from you. Join Common and become part of a team committed to professional and personal development at the forefront of innovation, flexibility and sustainability. Work with us in the present to change the rules of the future.