Common MS Quantix Quantitative Suite
The Quantix Quantitative Suite is a collection of various analytical valuation models. It comprises instruments from assets such as Forex, Equity, Credit and Interest Rates, and offer the best integration characteristics with other systems designed for Quants, Traders and Sales Teams, Risks and Back Office.
We are reliable
Implementation of the Murex Flex module from scratch
The client is a leading financial group in both Spain and Portugal in the field of retail banking. One of the main financial institutions on the national banking scene, it plays a significant role in the areas of Treasury and Investment Banking.
Implementation of the Murex IM Module – SIMM Method
Our client is a Spanish financial entity listed on the IBEX 35. This nationwide firm specialises in providing services to private and corporate clients, and also works in the field of cooperative banking.
Murex support team
The client is one of the biggest financial institutions in Europe, and one of the most prestigious banks in the world. The scope of its activity includes commercial banking, investment banking and private banking.
Feníe Energía is a Spanish electricity supplier formed of over fifty regional associations that offer electricity, gas and energy saving services nationwide. The growth of the company depends on providing its clients with solutions that ensure constant improvements in energy management.
Validation of new instruments and models
ONE VALUATION ENGINE
Benefits of having just one valuation engine:
- Accessory transparency and coherence.
- New developments propagate automatically in all accessories.
- All bugs are corrected automatically in all accessories.
- Accelerated GPU computing valuations with MonteCarlo.
- Compatible with Windows, Linux and MacOS.
- 3Ex86 and x64 architecture.
- C++ coding with the most advanced standard (c++17).
- Project in Visual Studio 2019 and debugger in Excel.